Notre Dame Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers don't expect much from the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-3), listing them with +25000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Saturday's schedule includes a road matchup for the Fighting Irish against the Miami Hurricanes. Game time is scheduled for 12:00 PM ET. There are currently no odds set for this game.
Notre Dame NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+25000||68th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|Preseason||+25000||67th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Notre Dame Team Stats
- Notre Dame has a -17 scoring differential, falling short by 2.8 points per game. It is putting up 64.0 points per game to rank 341st in college basketball and is allowing 66.8 per outing to rank 104th in college basketball.
- The Fighting Irish have a 2-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 1-1 in neutral-site games.
- Notre Dame has won two games (2-1) when playing as the favorite, while picking up one upset win (1-2) when listed as underdogs.
- The Fighting Irish are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by six points or fewer (1-0).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Notre Dame and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Notre Dame Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-1 | Q3 Record: 1-1 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Notre Dame has tied for the 43rd-most Quadrant 2 defeats in the country (one).
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents, Notre Dame is 1-1 (.500%) -- tied for the 46th-most wins.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Notre Dame Players
- Markus Burton leads the Fighting Irish in points and assists. He scores 16.3 points per game while also adding 3.2 assists.
- Julian Roper paces Notre Dame with 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Braeden Shrewsberry hits 1.5 threes per game to lead the Fighting Irish.
- Notre Dame's blocks leader is Carey Booth, who collects 0.8 per game. Roper leads the team by averaging 1.0 steal an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.