Indiana Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Indiana Hoosiers (5-1) are distant contenders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as sportsbooks have listed them at +10000 on the moneyline, the 42nd-ranked odds of all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Friday's docket features a home matchup for the Hoosiers against the Maryland Terrapins. Game time is scheduled for 7:00 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
Indiana NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+10000||42nd||Bet $100 to win $10000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Indiana Team Stats
- Indiana is outscoring opponents by 4.0 points per game with a +24 scoring differential overall. It puts up 75.0 points per game (188th in college basketball) and allows 71.0 per outing (179th in college basketball).
- Indiana is a perfect 5-0 as the favorite and winless at 0-1 as underdogs.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Indiana and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Indiana Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 3-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Indiana has three wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the second-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Indiana Players
- Kel'el Ware leads the Hoosiers in points and rebounds. He averages 17.7 points per game while also adding 8.8 rebounds.
- Indiana's assists leader is Malik Reneau, who racks up 3.3 per game.
- Xavier Johnson is the top three-point shooter for the Hoosiers, hitting 0.8 per contest.
- Ware leads Indiana in both blocks and steals, averaging 1.7 blocks and 1.0 steal per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.