Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Detroit Lions have +1600 odds to win the Super Bowl as of November 30.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Lions in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Lions Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Bookmakers rate the Lions higher (seventh-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (10th-best).
- The Lions have experienced the sixth-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +2200 at the beginning of the season to +1600.
- The Lions' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 5.9%.
Detroit Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Detroit is 7-4-0 this season.
- The Lions have played 11 games this season and seven of them have hit the over.
- The Lions have a 7-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8% of those games).
- Detroit has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions sport the 10th-ranked defense this year (318.8 yards allowed per game), and they've been more effective on offense, ranking second-best with 405.5 yards per game.
- The Lions are averaging 26.7 points per game on offense (seventh in NFL), and they rank 24th on defense with 23.5 points allowed per game.
Lions Impact Players
- In 11 games, Jared Goff has passed for 3,075 yards (279.5 per game), with 18 TDs and eight INTs, and completing 67.9%.
- In addition, Goff has run for 23 yards and two scores.
- Amon-Ra St. Brown has 82 receptions for 993 yards (99.3 per game) and five TDs in 10 games.
- On the ground, David Montgomery has scored nine TDs and picked up 648 yards (81.0 per game).
- In nine games, Jahmyr Gibbs has run for 566 yards (62.9 per game) and five scores.
- In 11 games for the Lions, Alex Anzalone has collected 3.0 sacks and 5.0 TFL and 87 tackles.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+450|
|2||September 17||Seahawks||L 37-31||+10000|
|3||September 24||Falcons||W 20-6||+10000|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||W 34-20||+10000|
|5||October 8||Panthers||W 42-24||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||W 20-6||+25000|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||L 38-6||+750|
|8||October 30||Raiders||W 26-14||+30000|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||W 41-38||+12500|
|11||November 19||Bears||W 31-26||+75000|
|12||November 23||Packers||L 29-22||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||-||+8000|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 11:13 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.