Colts Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of November 30 the Indianapolis Colts' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, place them 19th in the league.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +1800
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Colts in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Colts Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Colts are only 19th in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), but 15th-best according to computer rankings.
- The Colts have experienced the 13th-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +15000 at the beginning of the season to +12500.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Colts have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Indianapolis' record against the spread is 7-4-0.
- This year, seven of the Colts' 11 games have gone over the point total.
- The Colts have been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- Indianapolis has won two of the seven games it has played as an underdog this season.
- The Colts are totaling 341.4 yards per game on offense (15th in NFL), and they rank 24th on defense with 353 yards allowed per game.
- The Colts are putting up 24.5 points per game on offense this season (eighth in NFL), and they are giving up 24.4 points per game (27th) on the other side of the ball.
Colts Impact Players
- In 10 games, Zack Moss has run for 672 yards (67.2 per game) and five TDs.
- In addition, Moss has 18 catches for 138 yards and one touchdown.
- In 10 games, Gardner Minshew has thrown for 1,972 yards (197.2 per game), with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions, completing 63.0%.
- On the ground, Minshew has scored three TDs and gained 50 yards.
- In 11 games, Michael Pittman Jr. has 76 receptions for 784 yards (71.3 per game) and three scores.
- On the ground, Jonathan Taylor has scored four times and picked up 414 yards (59.1 per game).
- Zaire Franklin has delivered 124 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended in 10 games for the Colts.
Bet on Colts to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Colts Player Futures
2023-24 Colts NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Jaguars||L 31-21||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Texans||W 31-20||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Ravens||W 22-19||+750|
|4||October 1||Rams||L 29-23||+12500|
|5||October 8||Titans||W 23-16||+50000|
|6||October 15||@ Jaguars||L 37-20||+1600|
|7||October 22||Browns||L 39-38||+6600|
|8||October 29||Saints||L 38-27||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Panthers||W 27-13||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Patriots||W 10-6||+150000|
|12||November 26||Buccaneers||W 27-20||+25000|
|13||December 3||@ Titans||-||+50000|
|14||December 10||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
|16||December 24||@ Falcons||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 11:14 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.