Purdue vs. Tennessee: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
The No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (4-0) bring a four-game win streak into a road matchup with the No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (4-0), winners of four straight as well. The Volunteers are underdogs by 3.5 points in the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET (on ESPN) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Purdue vs. Tennessee Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Purdue Betting Records & Stats
- Of Purdue's 30 games last season, they went over this contest's total of 134.5 points 18 times.
- Purdue's matchups last season had an average of 135.4 points, 0.9 more than this game's over/under.
- Purdue went 14-16-0 ATS last season.
- Purdue won 90.9% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (20-2).
- When they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter, the Boilermakers went 19-2 (90.5%).
- Purdue has a 62.3% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Purdue vs. Tennessee Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 134.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 134.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Purdue Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Boilermakers scored 14.8 more points per game (72.7) than the Volunteers gave up (57.9).
- Purdue went 13-14 against the spread and 26-4 overall last season when scoring more than 57.9 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Purdue vs. Tennessee Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Purdue vs. Tennessee Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||10-5-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||3-6-0|
|76.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.7|
|67.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.1|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-9-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.