Indiana State vs. Rice Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Indiana State Sycamores (2-1) versus the Rice Owls (1-2) at Dollar Loan Center has a projected final score of 84-77 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Indiana State, who is the favorite in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 6:30 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Indiana State is projected to cover the point spread (6.5) versus Rice. The two teams are expected to eclipse the 159.5 over/under.
Indiana State vs. Rice Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 6:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Henderson, Nevada
- Venue: Dollar Loan Center
- Line: Indiana State -6.5
- Point Total: 159.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Indiana State -300, Rice +240
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Indiana State vs. Rice Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana State 84, Rice 77
Spread & Total Prediction for Indiana State vs. Rice
- Pick ATS: Indiana State (-6.5)
- Pick OU: Over (159.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Indiana State Performance Insights
- Last season, Indiana State was 23rd-best in the nation offensively (79.3 points scored per game) and ranked 159th on defense (69.6 points allowed).
- On the glass, the Sycamores were 192nd in the nation in rebounds (31.5 per game) last season. They were 116th in rebounds allowed (30.2 per game).
- Last season Indiana State was 21st-best in the country in assists with 15.8 per game.
- Last year, the Sycamores were 20th-best in the country in 3-point makes (9.4 per game), and they ranked No. 98 in 3-point percentage (35.5%).
- Indiana State gave up 6.7 3-pointers per game and conceded 32% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 111th and 73rd, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last season, Indiana State attempted 54% of its shots from inside the 3-point line, and 46% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 66.3% of Indiana State's baskets were 2-pointers, and 33.7% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.