Ball State vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's contest that pits the Ball State Cardinals (3-1) versus the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (2-3) at John E. Worthen Arena has a projected final score of 70-66 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Ball State, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 7:00 PM on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Ball State is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 3.5. The two sides are projected to come in below the 143.5 over/under.
Ball State vs. South Carolina Upstate Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Muncie, Indiana
- Venue: John E. Worthen Arena
- Line: Ball State -3.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ball State -165, South Carolina Upstate +140
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Ball State vs. South Carolina Upstate Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ball State 70, South Carolina Upstate 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Ball State vs. South Carolina Upstate
- Pick ATS: Ball State (-3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Ball State Performance Insights
- On offense, Ball State was the 64th-ranked squad in the nation (76.4 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 227th (71.6 points conceded per game).
- With 32.6 rebounds per game and 29.8 rebounds conceded, the Cardinals were 117th and 90th in the nation, respectively, last season.
- Ball State was 163rd in college basketball in assists (13.2 per game) last year.
- With 7.5 made 3-pointers per game and shooting 36.9% from beyond the arc last season, the Cardinals were 166th and 40th in the country, respectively, in those categories.
- Last season, Ball State was 204th in the nation in 3-pointers allowed (7.4 per game) and fourth-worst in defensive 3-point percentage (38.3%).
- Ball State took 36.5% percent of its shots from beyond the arc last season, and 28.5% of its made baskets are from there. Inside the 3-point line, it took 63.5% of its shots, with 71.5% of its makes coming from there.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.