Southern Indiana vs. Missouri Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's contest between the Missouri Tigers (3-1) and the Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (3-0) at Mizzou Arena should be a one-sided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 80-62 and heavily favors Missouri to secure the victory. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 20.
In their last outing on Thursday, the Screaming Eagles claimed a 66-60 win over Northern Illinois.
Southern Indiana vs. Missouri Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Mizzou Arena in Columbia, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: SEC Network +
Southern Indiana vs. Missouri Score Prediction
- Prediction: Missouri 80, Southern Indiana 62
Other OVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Indiana Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Screaming Eagles outscored opponents by 1.2 points per game last season (scoring 65 points per game to rank 179th in college basketball while allowing 63.8 per outing to rank 166th in college basketball) and had a +33 scoring differential overall.
- In conference play, Southern Indiana put up fewer points (62.6 per game) than it did overall (65) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Screaming Eagles scored 69.5 points per game last season. On the road, they averaged 60.7.
- In 2022-23, Southern Indiana allowed 8.8 fewer points per game at home (59.3) than away (68.1).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.