Purdue vs. Gonzaga: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Purdue Boilermakers (3-0) hope to extend a three-game winning stretch when they visit the Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-0) at 5:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023 at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center. The matchup airs on ESPN2.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Purdue vs. Gonzaga matchup.
Purdue vs. Gonzaga Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
Purdue vs. Gonzaga Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on several sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Purdue Moneyline||Gonzaga Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Purdue (-4.5)||154.5||-200||+165||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Purdue (-5.5)||154.5||-220||+180||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Purdue vs. Gonzaga Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Purdue compiled a 14-16-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 14 times in Boilermakers games.
- Gonzaga put together a 14-20-0 record against the spread last year.
- Last season, 19 of the Bulldogs' games hit the over.
Purdue Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1100
- Purdue is second-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+1100), but only third-best, according to computer rankings.
- Based on its moneyline odds, Purdue has an 8.3% chance of winning the national championship.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.