How to Watch Purdue vs. Gonzaga on TV or Live Stream - November 20
The No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (3-0) will look to continue a three-game winning streak when visiting the No. 11 Gonzaga Bulldogs (2-0) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center. It airs at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
Watch college basketball, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Purdue vs. Gonzaga Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Purdue Stats Insights
- The Boilermakers shot 45.7% from the field last season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 44.2% the Bulldogs allowed to opponents.
- Purdue had a 19-1 straight-up record in games it shot higher than 44.2% from the field.
- The Bulldogs ranked 44th in rebounding in college basketball, the Boilermakers finished 11th.
- Last year, the 72.7 points per game the Boilermakers averaged were only 0.7 fewer points than the Bulldogs allowed (73.4).
- When Purdue put up more than 73.4 points last season, it went 17-1.
Gonzaga Stats Insights
- The Bulldogs shot 52.1% from the field, 10.5% higher than the 41.6% the Boilermakers' opponents shot last season.
- Last season, Gonzaga had a 26-3 record in games the team collectively shot higher than 41.6% from the field.
- The Bulldogs were the 44th-ranked offensive rebounding team in college basketball, and the Boilermakers finished 16th.
- The Bulldogs scored an average of 86.1 points per game last year, 23.4 more points than the 62.7 the Boilermakers allowed to opponents.
- When Gonzaga gave up fewer than 72.7 points last season, it went 13-2.
Purdue Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- Purdue averaged 76.3 points per game in home games last year. On the road, it averaged 67.3 points per contest.
- The Boilermakers surrendered 61.2 points per game last year at home, which was 3.1 fewer points than they allowed in road games (64.3).
- Purdue averaged 7.5 three-pointers per game with a 33.1% shooting percentage from beyond the arc in home games, which was 1.5 more threes and 1.1% points better than it averaged on the road (6 threes per game, 32% three-point percentage).
Gonzaga Home & Away Comparison (2022-23)
- Gonzaga averaged 92.9 points per game at home last season, and 84.8 on the road.
- The Bulldogs gave up 69.4 points per game at home last season, and 78.4 away.
- At home, Gonzaga knocked down 7.4 treys per game last season, 0.2 fewer than it averaged away (7.6). Gonzaga's 3-point shooting percentage was lower at home (37.1%) than away (40%) as well.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Purdue Upcoming Schedule
|11/6/2023||Samford||W 98-45||Mackey Arena|
|11/10/2023||Morehead State||W 87-57||Mackey Arena|
|11/13/2023||Xavier||W 83-71||Mackey Arena|
|11/20/2023||Gonzaga||-||SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center|
|11/28/2023||Texas Southern||-||Mackey Arena|
|12/1/2023||@ Northwestern||-||Welsh-Ryan Arena|
Gonzaga Upcoming Schedule
|11/10/2023||Yale||W 86-71||McCarthey Athletic Center|
|11/14/2023||Eastern Oregon||W 123-57||McCarthey Athletic Center|
|11/20/2023||Purdue||-||SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center|
|11/28/2023||CSU Bakersfield||-||McCarthey Athletic Center|
|12/2/2023||USC||-||MGM Grand Garden Arena|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.