Blackhawks vs. Sabres Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 19
The Buffalo Sabres (7-9-1) take a three-game losing streak into a road matchup against the Chicago Blackhawks (5-10), who have dropped three straight, on Sunday, November 19 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, MSG-B, and NBCS-CHI.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Blackhawks are 3-7-0 in their past 10 games, scoring 27 goals while conceding 37 in that period. On 28 power-play opportunities during that span, they have scored five goals (17.9%).
Here is our pick for who will capture the victory in Sunday's game.
Blackhawks vs. Sabres Predictions for Sunday
Our computer projections model for this matchup calls for a final score of Blackhawks 4, Sabres 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Blackhawks (+145)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.1 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Blackhawks (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Blackhawks vs Sabres Additional Info
Blackhawks Splits and Trends
- The Blackhawks (5-10 overall) have posted a record of 1-0-1 in contests that have gone to OT this season.
- Chicago has earned two points (1-2-0) in its three games decided by one goal.
- This season the Blackhawks recorded just one goal in two games and they lost both times.
- Chicago failed to win all four games this season when it scored a pair of goals.
- The Blackhawks have scored more than two goals seven times, earning 10 points from those matchups (5-2-0).
- Chicago has scored a lone power-play goal in six games this season and has registered eight points from those matchups.
- Chicago is undefeated (1-0-0, two points) when outshooting its opponent this season.
- The Blackhawks have been outshot by opponents 13 times this season, and earned eight points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Sabres Rank||Sabres AVG||Blackhawks AVG||Blackhawks Rank|
|30th||10.2%||Power Play %||12%||27th|
|9th||84.62%||Penalty Kill %||78%||18th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Blackhawks vs. Sabres Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, MSG-B, and NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.