Indiana vs. UConn Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 19
Sunday's game features the UConn Huskies (3-0) and the Indiana Hoosiers (3-0) matching up at Madison Square Garden in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 84-66 victory for heavily favored UConn according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 1:00 PM ET on November 19.
According to our computer prediction, UConn is projected to cover the spread (12.5) versus Indiana. The two sides are expected to eclipse the 144.5 over/under.
Indiana vs. UConn Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: New York City, New York
- Venue: Madison Square Garden
- Line: UConn -12.5
- Point Total: 144.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Indiana vs. UConn Score Prediction
- Prediction: UConn 84, Indiana 66
Spread & Total Prediction for Indiana vs. UConn
- Pick ATS: UConn (-12.5)
- Pick OU: Over (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Indiana Performance Insights
- With 74.7 points per game on offense, Indiana was 105th in the nation last year. On defense, it gave up 68.7 points per contest, which ranked 137th in college basketball.
- Last season the Hoosiers averaged 33.1 boards per game (96th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 31.5 rebounds per contest (192nd-ranked).
- Last season Indiana ranked 40th in college basketball in assists, averaging 15.2 per game.
- The Hoosiers committed 11.1 turnovers per game (104th-ranked in college basketball). They forced 10.5 turnovers per contest (304th-ranked).
- The Hoosiers sank 5.7 treys per game (329th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while putting up a 36.8% three-point percentage (44th-ranked).
- Indiana ranked 218th in the country with 7.5 treys allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 149th with a 33.4% shooting percentage allowed from downtown.
- Indiana attempted 42.8 two-pointers per game last year, which accounted for 73.4% of the shots it attempted (and 79.9% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 15.5 treys per contest, which were 26.6% of its shots (and 20.1% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.