Indiana vs. Lipscomb Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the Indiana Hoosiers (2-1) and Lipscomb Bisons (3-1) matching up at Assembly Hall has a projected final score of 89-62 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Indiana, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Hoosiers took care of business in their most recent matchup 112-79 against Murray State on Friday.
Indiana vs. Lipscomb Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Assembly Hall in Bloomington, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Indiana vs. Lipscomb Score Prediction
- Prediction: Indiana 89, Lipscomb 62
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Wisconsin vs Kansas State
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- East Carolina vs Ohio State
- UConn vs Minnesota
- Southeast Missouri State vs Northwestern
- Drake vs Iowa
- Evansville vs Michigan State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Indiana Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Hoosiers' +603 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 18.8 points per game) was a result of putting up 80.9 points per game (sixth in college basketball) while giving up 62.1 per contest (110th in college basketball).
- Offensively, Indiana scored 78.5 points per game last season in conference contests. To compare, its season average (80.9 points per game) was 2.4 PPG higher.
- The Hoosiers averaged 81.1 points per game last year when playing at home, which was 2.6 more points than they averaged when playing on the road (78.5).
- Defensively Indiana played better in home games last year, giving up 56.6 points per game, compared to 65.8 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.