David Montgomery Week 11 Preview vs. the Bears
David Montgomery has a difficult matchup when his Detroit Lions face the Chicago Bears in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Bears allow 76 rushing yards per game, second-best in the NFL.
Montgomery has put up a team-high 501 rushing yards on 106 attempts (83.5 ypg) this year, including seven rushing TDs. Montgomery also helps out as a receiver, catching six balls for 66 yards (11.0 ypg).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Montgomery and the Lions with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Montgomery vs. the Bears
- Montgomery vs the Bears (since 2021): No games
- The Bears defense has not allowed a rusher to pile up 100 or more yards on the ground in a game in the 2023 season.
- Chicago has allowed four opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- The Bears have not allowed two or more rushing TDs to an opposing player this season.
- The 76 rushing yards the Bears yield per contest makes them the second-ranked run defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Bears have totaled four touchdowns on the ground (0.4 per game). The Bears' defense is third in the league in that category.
Lions Player Previews
David Montgomery Rushing Props vs. the Bears
- Rushing Yards: 51.5 (-118)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Montgomery with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Montgomery Rushing Insights
- Montgomery has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (83.3%) out of six opportunities.
- The Lions have passed 54.2% of the time and run 45.8% this season. They rank eighth in the NFL in scoring.
- He has handled 38.5% of his team's 275 rushing attempts this season (106).
- Montgomery has a rushing touchdown in five of six games this season, including multiple rushing TDs once.
- He has scored seven of his team's 28 offensive touchdowns this season (25.0%).
- He has 29 red zone rushing carries (48.3% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
David Montgomery Receiving Props vs the Bears
- Receiving Yards: 6.5 (-120)
Montgomery Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Montgomery has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 50.0% of his games (three of six).
- Montgomery has 3.1% of his team's target share (10 targets on 326 passing attempts).
- He has racked up 6.6 yards per target (66 yards on 10 targets).
- Montgomery, in six games this year, has zero TD receptions.
Montgomery's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Chargers||11/12/2023||Week 10||12 ATT / 116 YDS / 1 TD||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||10/15/2023||Week 6||6 ATT / 14 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Panthers||10/8/2023||Week 5||19 ATT / 109 YDS / 1 TD||6 TAR / 2 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Packers||9/28/2023||Week 4||32 ATT / 121 YDS / 3 TDs||2 TAR / 2 REC / 20 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||9/17/2023||Week 2||16 ATT / 67 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 1 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.