Philipp Kurashev Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Predators - November 18
The Chicago Blackhawks, Philipp Kurashev included, will play the Nashville Predators on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. Looking to bet on Kurashev's props versus the Predators? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Philipp Kurashev vs. Predators Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +115)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +200)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kurashev Season Stats Insights
- In 8 games this season, Kurashev has averaged 18:26 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -1.
- Kurashev has twice scored a goal in a game this season in eight games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- Kurashev has registered a point in a game four times this season over eight games played, with multiple points in two games.
- In three of eight games this year, Kurashev has had an assist, including two games with multiple assists.
- Kurashev's implied probability to go over his point total is 46.5% based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 33.3% of Kurashev going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Kurashev Stats vs. the Predators
- The Predators are 18th in goals allowed, conceding 52 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team's -8 goal differential ranks 23rd in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Nashville|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.