IUPUI vs. Winthrop Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest at Rock Hill Sports and Event Center has the Winthrop Eagles (2-2) matching up with the IUPUI Jaguars (2-2) at 5:00 PM ET on November 18. Our computer prediction projects a 76-66 victory for Winthrop, who are favored by our model.
According to our computer prediction, IUPUI projects to cover the 11.5-point spread in its matchup against Winthrop. The over/under is currently listed at 143.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
IUPUI vs. Winthrop Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Rock Hill, South Carolina
- Venue: Rock Hill Sports and Event Center
- Line: Winthrop -11.5
- Point Total: 143.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Winthrop -750, IUPUI +525
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
IUPUI vs. Winthrop Score Prediction
- Prediction: Winthrop 76, IUPUI 66
Spread & Total Prediction for IUPUI vs. Winthrop
- Pick ATS: IUPUI (+11.5)
- Pick OU: Under (143.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
IUPUI Performance Insights
- IUPUI's defensive performance was 22nd-worst in the country last season with 76.8 points allowed per game, but offensively it played better, averaging 65.3 points per game (328th-ranked in college basketball).
- The Jaguars averaged just 28.3 boards per game (24th-worst in college basketball), and allowed 30.5 rebounds per contest (135th-ranked).
- Last season IUPUI ranked 319th in college basketball in assists, dishing out 11.2 per game.
- While the Jaguars were in the bottom 25 in the nation in turnovers per game with 15.1 (fourth-worst), they ranked 267th in college basketball with 10.9 forced turnovers per game.
- When it came to three-pointers, the Jaguars came up short, as they ranked third-worst in college basketball in treys made (4.6 per game) and ninth-worst in three-point percentage (29.7%).
- Last season IUPUI gave up 8.0 three-pointers per game (277th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 35.9% (308th-ranked) from downtown.
- When it comes to shot breakdown, IUPUI took 71.4% two-pointers (accounting for 81.4% of the team's buckets) and 28.6% from beyond the arc (18.6%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.