How to Watch the Indiana vs. Michigan State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Indiana Hoosiers (3-7) meet a fellow Big Ten foe when they host the Michigan State Spartans (3-7) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Memorial Stadium (Bloomington, IN).
Indiana is averaging 21.4 points per game on offense, which ranks them 108th in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, the defense ranks 104th, allowing 30 points per game. Michigan State's offense has been a bottom-25 unit in total offense this season, registering 306 total yards per game, which ranks 10th-worst in the FBS. On defense, it ranks 61st with 369.4 total yards allowed per contest.
For more about this matchup, including where and how to watch on BTN, continue reading.
Indiana vs. Michigan State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Bloomington, Indiana
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Bloomington, IN)
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Illinois vs Iowa
- UCLA vs USC
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- SMU vs Memphis
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Rutgers vs Penn State
Indiana vs. Michigan State Key Statistics
|324.3 (111th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||306 (124th)|
|391.1 (80th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||369.4 (58th)|
|111.3 (113th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||102.7 (119th)|
|213 (83rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||203.3 (93rd)|
|13 (55th)||Turnovers (Rank)||19 (116th)|
|10 (115th)||Takeaways (Rank)||15 (51st)|
Indiana Stats Leaders
- Brendan Sorsby has compiled 1,164 yards (116.4 ypg) on 99-of-172 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to two interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 188 rushing yards (18.8 ypg) on 84 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, Jaylin Lucas, has carried the ball 65 times for 265 yards (26.5 per game), scoring two times. He's also caught 33 passes for 235 yards and two touchdowns.
- Trent Howland has carried the ball 49 times for 240 yards (24 per game) and one touchdown.
- Donaven McCulley's 524 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 56 times and has collected 40 catches and five touchdowns.
- DeQuece Carter has caught 19 passes for 298 yards (29.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Cam Camper has a total of 285 receiving yards so far this year, hauling in 17 passes and scoring one touchdown.
Michigan State Stats Leaders
- Noah Kim has compiled 1,090 yards on 56.5% passing while tossing six touchdown passes with six interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Nathan Carter, has carried the ball 167 times for 711 yards (71.1 per game) with four touchdowns.
- Jalen Berger has taken 25 carries and totaled 93 yards with one touchdown.
- Montorie Foster leads his squad with 447 receiving yards on 34 catches with two touchdowns.
- Tre Mosley has racked up 288 receiving yards (28.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 28 receptions.
- Jaron Glover's 14 receptions (on 28 targets) have netted him 261 yards (26.1 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Indiana or Michigan State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.