Evansville vs. Ball State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's game between the Ball State Cardinals (3-0) and the Evansville Purple Aces (3-0) at Ford Center should be a close matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 70-69, with Ball State coming out on top. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Evansville should cover the point spread, which is currently listed at 1.5. The two teams are projected to go under the 145.5 over/under.
Evansville vs. Ball State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Evansville, Indiana
- Venue: Ford Center
- Line: Ball State -1.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ball State -120, Evansville +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Evansville vs. Ball State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ball State 70, Evansville 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Evansville vs. Ball State
- Pick ATS: Evansville (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Evansville Performance Insights
- Evansville averaged only 62.4 points per game (seventh-worst in college basketball) last season, but it played better at the other end of the court, where it surrendered 76.0 points per game (327th-ranked).
- In terms of rebounding, the Purple Aces were beaten at both ends of the court last year, as they ranked 16th-worst in college basketball in boards (28.0 per game) and 12th-worst in rebounds allowed (34.8 per contest).
- Evansville delivered only 10.2 dimes per game, which ranked ninth-worst in college basketball.
- The Purple Aces averaged 11.9 turnovers per game (189th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 12.5 turnovers per contest (128th-ranked).
- The Purple Aces ranked 299th in college basketball with 6.2 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 283rd with a 32.2% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- It was a difficult campaign for Evansville in terms of threes allowed, as it gave up 8.9 treys per game (20th-worst in college basketball) and allowed a 38.1% three-point percentage to opposing teams (sixth-worst).
- Evansville took 66.4% two-pointers and 33.6% three-pointers last year. Of the team's buckets, 72.7% were two-pointers and 27.3% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.