Ball State vs. Evansville Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest that pits the Ball State Cardinals (3-0) versus the Evansville Purple Aces (3-0) at Ford Center is expected to be a competitive matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 70-69 in favor of Ball State. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, Evansville is projected to cover the point spread (1.5) against Ball State. The two teams are expected to fall short of the 145.5 total.
Ball State vs. Evansville Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Evansville, Indiana
- Venue: Ford Center
- Line: Ball State -1.5
- Point Total: 145.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Ball State -120, Evansville +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Ball State vs. Evansville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Ball State 70, Evansville 69
Spread & Total Prediction for Ball State vs. Evansville
- Pick ATS: Evansville (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Under (145.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Ball State Performance Insights
- At 76.4 points scored per game and 71.6 points allowed last year, Ball State was 64th in the country offensively and 227th defensively.
- On the glass, the Cardinals were 117th in college basketball in rebounds (32.6 per game) last season. They were 90th in rebounds conceded (29.8 per game).
- At 13.2 assists per game last season, Ball State was 163rd in college basketball.
- The Cardinals made 7.5 3-pointers per game and shot 36.9% from beyond the arc last season, ranking 166th and 40th, respectively, in the nation.
- Defensively, Ball State was 204th in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7.4 last year. It was fourth-worst in 3-point percentage allowed at 38.3%.
- Ball State took 36.5% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last year, and 63.5% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 28.5% of Ball State's baskets were 3-pointers, and 71.5% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.