Valparaiso vs. Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game at State Farm Center has the Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1) matching up with the Valparaiso Beacons (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 79-46 victory as our model heavily favors Illinois.
Based on our computer prediction, Illinois is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 29.5. The two teams are projected to fall short of the 139.5 total.
Valparaiso vs. Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: State Farm Center
- Line: Illinois -29.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Illinois -10000, Valparaiso +1800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Valparaiso vs. Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Illinois 79, Valparaiso 46
Spread & Total Prediction for Valparaiso vs. Illinois
- Pick ATS: Illinois (-29.5)
- Pick OU: Under (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Valparaiso Performance Insights
- Last season Valparaiso averaged 68.9 points per game (249th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendered 73.6 points per contest (279th-ranked).
- With 31 boards per game, the Beacons were 233rd in the country. They allowed 31.5 rebounds per contest, which ranked 192nd in college basketball.
- Valparaiso delivered 13.6 dimes per game, which ranked them 136th in the country.
- The Beacons averaged 11.9 turnovers per game (189th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.6 turnovers per contest (294th-ranked).
- The Beacons ranked eighth-worst in college basketball with a 29.6% shooting percentage from beyond the arc. Meanwhile, they made 6.2 three-pointers per game (299th-ranked in college basketball).
- Last year Valparaiso gave up 7.5 treys per game (218th-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 33.9% (194th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Valparaiso took 64% two-pointers and 36% threes last season. Of the team's baskets, 75.7% were two-pointers and 24.3% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.