Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Oklahoma State Cowboys (1-2) take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (1-2) at 4:30 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 on ESPNU.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Oklahoma State vs. Notre Dame matchup in this article.
Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 4:30 PM ET
- Where: Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York
- How to Watch on TV: ESPNU
Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Oklahoma State Moneyline||Notre Dame Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Oklahoma State (-7.5)||134.5||-350||+260||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Oklahoma State (-7.5)||133.5||-330||+260||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Notre Dame vs. Oklahoma State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Notre Dame put together an 11-19-0 ATS record last year.
- The Fighting Irish had an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs last season.
- Oklahoma State went 14-17-0 ATS last season.
- Cowboys games hit the over 15 out of 31 times last season.
Notre Dame Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +30000
- While our computer ranking puts Notre Dame 289th in the country, the team's national championship odds rank is much better, placing it 77th.
- Notre Dame's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.3%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.