Taylor Raddysh Game Preview: Blackhawks vs. Lightning - November 16
The Chicago Blackhawks, Taylor Raddysh among them, face the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET, at United Center. Prop bets for Raddysh in that upcoming Blackhawks-Lightning matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Taylor Raddysh vs. Lightning Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +135)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +250)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Raddysh Season Stats Insights
- Raddysh has averaged 15:52 of ice time this season (with a plus-minus rating of 0).
- Raddysh has twice scored a goal in a game this season in 13 games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- In three of 13 games this season, Raddysh has recorded a point, but he has no games yet with multiple points.
- Raddysh has yet to record two or more assists in a game this season out of the 13 games he's played.
- Raddysh's implied probability to go over his point total is 42.6% based on the odds.
- There is a 28.6% chance of Raddysh having more than 0.5 assists, based on the moneyline odds.
Raddysh Stats vs. the Lightning
- On defense, the Lightning are allowing 59 total goals (3.7 per game) which ranks 29th in the league.
- The team's -6 goal differential ranks 21st in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Tampa Bay|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.