Purdue vs. Texas A&M Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Texas A&M Aggies (2-0) and Purdue Boilermakers (1-1) squaring off at Mackey Arena has a projected final score of 71-56 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Texas A&M, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will begin at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
In their last game on Sunday, the Boilermakers claimed a 67-50 victory against Southern.
Purdue vs. Texas A&M Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Mackey Arena in West Lafayette, Indiana
Purdue vs. Texas A&M Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas A&M 71, Purdue 56
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Detroit Mercy vs Michigan State
- Boston College vs Ohio State
- Kansas State vs Iowa
- Murray State vs Indiana
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Purdue Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Boilermakers had a +158 scoring differential last season, topping opponents by 5.3 points per game. They put up 70.5 points per game, 74th in college basketball, and allowed 65.2 per contest to rank 201st in college basketball.
- Offensively, Purdue tallied 67.9 points per game last season in conference contests. To compare, its overall average (70.5 points per game) was 2.6 PPG higher.
- The Boilermakers posted 74.6 points per game last year in home games, which was 8.6 more points than they averaged in away games (66).
- Defensively Purdue was better at home last year, ceding 64.3 points per game, compared to 66.2 when playing on the road.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.