Indiana vs. Wright State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The Wright State Raiders (0-2) are double-digit, 10.5-point underdogs against the Indiana Hoosiers (2-0) at Assembly Hall on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The game begins at 7:00 PM ET on Big Ten Network. The matchup's over/under is 152.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Indiana vs. Wright State Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Bloomington, Indiana
- Venue: Assembly Hall
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Indiana Betting Records & Stats
- Of Indiana's 30 games last season, they went over this contest's total of 152.5 points nine times.
- The average amount of points in Indiana's matchups last season was 143.4, which is 9.1 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Indiana compiled a 16-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- Indiana finished 13-5 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 72.2% of those games).
- The Hoosiers won all three games they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -650 or shorter.
- Based on this game's moneyline, Indiana's implied win probability is 86.7%.
Indiana vs. Wright State Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 152.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 152.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Indiana Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 74.7 points per game the Hoosiers put up were only one more point than the Raiders allowed (73.7).
- When Indiana put up more than 73.7 points last season, it went 12-5 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Indiana vs. Wright State Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 10.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Indiana vs. Wright State Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|9-5-0||Home ATS Record||7-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||7-6-0|
|80.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||85.1|
|67.5||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||75.5|
|10-4-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||8-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||7-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.