How to Watch the Marshall vs. Virginia Tech Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The Marshall Thundering Herd (2-0) meet the Virginia Tech Hokies (1-2) at Joan C. Edwards Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Marshall is putting up 402.5 yards per game offensively this season (60th in the FBS), and is surrendering 284.5 yards per game (28th) on defense. Virginia Tech ranks 25th-worst in total yards per game (324.3), but it has been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 63rd in the FBS with 341.3 total yards surrendered per contest.
Here we will dig into everything you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPN2.
Marshall vs. Virginia Tech Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Huntington, West Virginia
- Venue: Joan C. Edwards Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- BYU vs Kansas
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- UCLA vs Utah
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- NC State vs Virginia
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- SMU vs TCU
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
Marshall vs. Virginia Tech Key Statistics
|402.5 (129th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.3 (108th)|
|284.5 (1st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||341.3 (63rd)|
|138 (86th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||83 (124th)|
|264.5 (44th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||241.3 (65th)|
|2 (10th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (60th)|
|2 (107th)||Takeaways (Rank)||3 (83rd)|
Marshall Stats Leaders
- Cam Fancher leads Marshall with 446 yards (223 ypg) on 43-of-63 passing with one touchdown and one interception this season. He also has 46 rushing yards on 20 carries.
- Rasheen Ali has 222 rushing yards on 36 carries with five touchdowns. He's also added five catches for 47 yards (23.5 per game).
- Cade Conley's 114 yards as a receiver lead the team. He's been targeted 10 times and has collected nine receptions.
- Charles Montgomery has put up a 97-yard season so far with one touchdown, reeling in seven passes on 11 targets.
- Caleb McMillan has been the target of seven passes and racked up four receptions for 85 yards, an average of 42.5 yards per contest. He's found the end zone one time through the air this season.
Virginia Tech Stats Leaders
- Grant Wells has put up 494 passing yards, or 164.7 per game, so far this season. He has completed 53.2% of his passes and has collected five touchdowns with two interceptions.
- Bhayshul Tuten has run the ball 38 times for 104 yards, with one touchdown. He's also tacked on three catches for 50 yards and one touchdown.
- Kyron Drones has racked up 89 yards (on 26 carries).
- Jaylin Lane has registered nine catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 123 (41 yards per game). He's been targeted 12 times and has two touchdowns.
- Da'Quan Felton has put together a 118-yard season so far with one touchdown. He's caught seven passes on 20 targets.
- Dae'Quan Wright's 16 targets have resulted in nine receptions for 112 yards.
Rep your team with officially licensed Marshall or Virginia Tech gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.