Cubs vs. Rockies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
On Friday, September 22, Cody Bellinger's Chicago Cubs (79-74) host Ryan McMahon's Colorado Rockies (56-96) at Wrigley Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 2:20 PM ET.
The favored Cubs have -225 moneyline odds against the underdog Rockies, who are listed at +180. A 9-run total has been set in this matchup.
Cubs vs. Rockies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Probable Pitchers: Jameson Taillon - CHC (7-10, 5.47 ERA) vs Noah Davis - COL (0-2, 9.58 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup at individual sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Rockies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+180||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
If you're looking to wager on the Cubs and Rockies matchup but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Cubs (-225) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $14.44 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Cody Bellinger get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Cubs vs. Rockies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have been favorites in 87 games this season and won 48 (55.2%) of those contests.
- The Cubs have played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Chicago has a 69.2% chance to win.
- The Cubs were the moneyline favorite in each of their last 10 games, and went 3-7 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Rockies have come away with 51 wins in the 136 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Rockies have been victorious four times in 40 chances when named as an underdog of at least +180 or worse on the moneyline.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Rockies have a record of 5-5.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Colorado and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+5000||12th||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.