Cubs vs. Rockies: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Seiya Suzuki and the Chicago Cubs will see Noah Davis on the mound for the Colorado Rockies in the first game of a three-game series, Friday at 2:20 PM ET.
The Rockies are +180 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Cubs (-225). The total is 9 runs for the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cubs vs. Rockies Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 2:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Wrigley Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have played as the favorite in 10 of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Cubs and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Cubs' last 10 games. For three consecutive games, Chicago and its opponent have topped the over/under, with the average total established by bookmakers in that span being 8.5 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Rockies Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Rockies Odds|
|Cubs vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Rockies|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs are 48-39 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 55.2% of those games).
- Chicago has played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter in just one game this season, which it won.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Cubs have an implied win probability of 69.2%.
- Chicago has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 153 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 77 of those games (77-72-4).
- The Cubs have a 5-6-0 record ATS this season (covering 45.5% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.