Golden Knights vs. Panthers: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats - Stanley Cup Final Game 2
The Vegas Golden Knights host the Florida Panthers in Game 2 of the Stanley Cup Final at T-Mobile Arena on Monday, June 5, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS. The Golden Knights are up 1-0 in the series. The Golden Knights are the favorite (-140) in this matchup with the Panthers (+120).
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Game Info
- When: Monday, June 5, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: TNT, TBS, truTV, CBC, SportsNet, and TVAS
- Where: T-Mobile Arena in Paradise, Nevada
|Golden Knights (-140)||Panthers (+120)||-|
Don't stay in the penalty box, sign up for DraftKings today
Golden Knights Betting Insights
- The Golden Knights have won 39 of their 61 games when listed as a moneyline favorite this season (63.9%).
- Vegas is 27-15 (winning 64.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -140 or shorter.
- The Golden Knights have a 58.3% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Panthers Betting Insights
- The Panthers have been an underdog in 31 games this season, and won 17 (54.8%).
- This season Florida has won 14 of its 23 games, or 60.9%, when it's the underdog by at least +120 on the moneyline.
- Oddsmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Panthers have a 45.5% chance to win.
Golden Knights vs Panthers Additional Info
|How to Watch Golden Knights vs Panthers|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Player Props|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Odds/Over/Under|
|Golden Knights vs Panthers Prediction|
Golden Knights vs. Panthers Rankings
|Golden Knights Total (Rank)||Panthers Total (Rank)|
|267 (14th)||Goals||288 (6th)|
|225 (11th)||Goals Allowed||272 (21st)|
|42 (25th)||Power Play Goals||63 (7th)|
|44 (10th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||70 (29th)|
Put your picks to the test and bet on this game with DraftKings.
Golden Knights Advanced Stats
- Vegas' past 10 games have not gone over once.
- The Golden Knights and their opponents combined for an average of goals in the past 10 games, equal to the over/under set for this matchup.
- During their last 10 games, the Golden Knights' goals per game average is 1.3 higher than their season-long average.
- The Golden Knights offense's 267 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 14th in the NHL.
- The Golden Knights rank 11th in total goals against, giving up 2.7 goals per game (225 total) in NHL action.
- With a +42 goal differential, they're ranked ninth-best in the NHL.
Panthers Advanced Stats
- The Panthers didn't go over the total in a single one of their most recent 10 contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of combined goals in their last 10 games, identical to this game's over/under.
- During their past 10 games, Panthers' game goal totals average 9.4 goals, 2.5 goals lower per game than their season-long game scoring average.
- The Panthers have scored the sixth-most goals (288 goals, 3.5 per game) in the NHL.
- The Panthers have given up 3.3 goals per game, 272 total, which ranks 21st among NHL teams.
- Their 16th-ranked goal differential is +16.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.