Cubs vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The San Diego Padres and Rougned Odor will take the field against the Chicago Cubs and Dansby Swanson on Monday at 9:10 PM ET, in the final of a four-game series at PETCO Park.
The Padres are the favorite in this one, at -175, while the underdog Cubs have +145 odds to play spoiler. San Diego (-1.5) is favored on the run line. The over/under for the matchup has been set at 9 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, June 5, 2023
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 3-2 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the Cubs and their opponents are 4-6-0 in their last 10 games.
- The Cubs have gone 4-4-0 against the runline over their past 10 matchups (eight of those games had a spread listed by bookmakers). Chicago and its opponent have fallen short of the over/under in six straight games, with the average total set by oddsmakers during that stretch being 8.4.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Padres vs Cubs Player Props|
|Padres vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cubs|
|Padres vs Cubs Odds|
|Padres vs Cubs Prediction|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have won in 12, or 42.9%, of the 28 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- Chicago has entered six games this season as the underdog by +145 or more and is 3-3 in those contests.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cubs have a 40.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- So far this season, Chicago and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 58 games with a total.
- The Cubs are 5-4-0 against the spread in their nine games with a line set by sportsbooks this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.