Cubs vs. Padres: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Dansby Swanson and the Chicago Cubs will hit the field on Saturday at PETCO Park against Yu Darvish, who gets the start for the San Diego Padres. First pitch is at 10:10 PM ET.
Oddsmakers list the Padres as -175 moneyline favorites, while giving the underdog Cubs +145 moneyline odds to win. The matchup's over/under is set at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Cubs gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cubs vs. Padres Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Cubs Recent Betting Performance
- The Cubs have played as the underdog in four of their past 10 games and have gone 3-1 in those contests.
- In their previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Cubs and their opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Cubs are 4-4-0 against the runline over their past 10 matchups (eight of those matchups had a spread listed by bookmakers). Chicago games have gone under the total four straight times, and the average total during this streak was 8.4 runs.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Padres vs Cubs Player Props|
|Padres vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cubs|
|Padres vs Cubs Odds|
|Padres vs Cubs Prediction|
Cubs Betting Records & Stats
- The Cubs have come away with 12 wins in the 27 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Chicago has a record of 3-3 when it's set as an underdog of +145 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Cubs have a 40.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of its 56 opportunities.
- In eight games with a line this season, the Cubs have a mark of 4-4-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.