Cubs vs. Padres Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 3
Saturday's contest between the San Diego Padres (26-31) and Chicago Cubs (25-31) matching up at PETCO Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Padres, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 10:10 PM ET on June 3.
The probable pitchers are Yu Darvish (3-4) for the Padres and Drew Smyly (5-2) for the Cubs.
Cubs vs. Padres Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, June 3, 2023 at 10:10 PM ET
- Where: PETCO Park in San Diego, California
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs vs. Padres Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Padres 5, Cubs 4.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Padres
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Cubs Player Props|
|Padres vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Padres vs Cubs|
|Padres vs Cubs Odds|
Cubs Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have a record of 3-1.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Chicago and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Cubs are 4-4-0 against the runline over their past 10 matchups (eight of those matchups had a runline set by oddsmakers).
- The Cubs have been victorious in 12, or 44.4%, of the 27 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win three times in six chances when named as an underdog of at least +145 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Cubs have an implied victory probability of 40.8% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.5 runs per game (250 total), Chicago is the 21st-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The Cubs have the 12th-ranked ERA (4.11) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 28||Reds||L 8-5||Drew Smyly vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 29||Rays||W 1-0||Marcus Stroman vs Taj Bradley|
|May 30||Rays||W 2-1||Kyle Hendricks vs Shane McClanahan|
|May 31||Rays||L 4-3||Justin Steele vs Zach Eflin|
|June 2||@ Padres||W 2-1||Jameson Taillon vs Michael Wacha|
|June 3||@ Padres||-||Drew Smyly vs Yu Darvish|
|June 4||@ Padres||-||Marcus Stroman vs Ryan Weathers|
|June 5||@ Padres||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Blake Snell|
|June 6||@ Angels||-||Justin Steele vs Tyler Anderson|
|June 7||@ Angels||-||Jameson Taillon vs Jaime Barria|
|June 8||@ Angels||-||Drew Smyly vs Reid Detmers|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.