White Sox vs. Tigers: Odds, spread, over/under - June 2
On Friday, June 2 at 8:10 PM ET, the Chicago White Sox (23-35) host the Detroit Tigers (26-28) at Guaranteed Rate Field. Mike Clevinger will get the call for the White Sox, while Reese Olson will take the hill for the Tigers.
The favored White Sox have -155 moneyline odds against the underdog Tigers, who are listed at +130. A 9-run over/under is set for this matchup.
White Sox vs. Tigers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Clevinger - CHW (3-3, 4.56 ERA) vs Olson - DET (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on individual sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+130||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're looking to wager on the White Sox and Tigers matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the White Sox (-155) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $16.45 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Luis Robert get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
White Sox vs. Tigers Betting Trends and Insights
- The White Sox have been favorites in 23 games this season and won 13 (56.5%) of those contests.
- The White Sox have played three times as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter, and won in each game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Chicago has a 60.8% chance to win.
- The White Sox were favored on the moneyline in five of their last 10 games, and they went 2-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the total seven times.
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 46 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (43.5%) in those games.
- The Tigers have a mark of 12-14 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +130 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by bookmakers, the Tigers had a record of 4-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
White Sox vs. Tigers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+150)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+200)|
|Eloy Jiménez||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+140)|
|Luis Robert||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+125)|
|Andrew Vaughn||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+160)|
|Andrew Benintendi||1.5 (+200)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+195)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||23rd||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.