Twins vs. Guardians Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 2
The Minnesota Twins (30-27) and Cleveland Guardians (25-31) take the field on Friday at 8:10 PM ET, at Target Field.
The Twins will give the nod to Bailey Ober (3-2) against the Guardians and Aaron Civale (1-1).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Guardians Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ober - MIN (3-2, 2.68 ERA) vs Civale - CLE (1-1, 2.84 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Guardians Player Props|
|How to Watch Twins vs Guardians|
|Twins vs Guardians Odds|
|Twins vs Guardians Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bailey Ober
- The Twins will send Ober (3-2) to the mound for his eighth start this season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed five hits in five innings pitched against the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with a 2.68 ERA and 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .207.
- In seven starts this season, he's earned a quality start in three of them.
- Ober has seven starts in a row of five innings or more.
Bailey Ober vs. Guardians
- The Guardians rank 28th in MLB with 206 runs scored this season. They have a .232 batting average this campaign with 33 home runs (30th in the league).
- The Guardians have gone 3-for-23 with a double in one game against the right-hander this season.
Guardians Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Aaron Civale
- Civale (1-1) starts for the Guardians, his third of the season.
- His most recent appearance came on Friday, April 7 against the Seattle Mariners, when the right-hander went 5 2/3 innings, surrendering four earned runs while giving up nine hits.
- In two appearances this season, he has put up a 2.84 ERA and averages 5.7 strikeouts per nine innings while opposing batters are hitting .229 against him.
- Civale enters this outing with one quality start under his belt this season.
- Civale is looking to secure his third start of five or more innings this season in this outing.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.