Tigers vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - June 2
Andrew Vaughn will lead the charge for the Chicago White Sox (23-35) on Friday, June 2, when they clash with Zach McKinstry and the Detroit Tigers (26-28) at Guaranteed Rate Field at 8:10 PM ET.
The White Sox are the favorite in this one, at -155, while the underdog Tigers have +130 odds to play spoiler. The over/under is 9 runs for this contest.
Tigers vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Mike Clevinger - CHW (3-3, 4.56 ERA) vs Reese Olson - DET (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+130||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Looking to bet on the Tigers versus White Sox game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Tigers (+130) in this matchup, means that you think the Tigers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $23.00 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Spencer Torkelson hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the White Sox have won 13 out of the 23 games, or 56.5%, in which they've been favored.
- The White Sox have played in three games as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter and won each time.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Chicago has a 60.8% chance to win.
- The White Sox played as the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and finished 2-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 46 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (43.5%) in those games.
- The Tigers have a win-loss record of 12-14 when favored by +130 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The Tigers have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents are 7-3-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
Tigers vs. White Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Javier Báez||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+145)|
|Akil Baddoo||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+200)|
|Zach McKinstry||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+230)|
|Spencer Torkelson||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+155)|
|Jake Marisnick||0.5 (-110)||0.5 (-110)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+320)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||24th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.