How to Watch the Cubs vs. Padres Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 2
The Chicago Cubs and Nico Hoerner hit the field in the first game of a four-game series against Juan Soto and the San Diego Padres, on Friday at PETCO Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cubs vs. Padres Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, June 2, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: SDPA
- Location: San Diego, California
- Venue: PETCO Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Padres vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs Cubs Player Props|
|Padres vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs Cubs Prediction|
|Padres vs Cubs Odds|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs' 66 home runs rank 10th in Major League Baseball.
- Chicago is 13th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .412 this season.
- The Cubs' .254 batting average ranks 12th in the league this season.
- Chicago has scored the 20th-most runs in the majors this season with 248 (4.5 per game).
- The Cubs are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking fourth with an OBP of .333.
- The Cubs rank 20th in strikeouts per game (9.2) among MLB offenses.
- Chicago has an 8.5 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- Chicago has pitched to a 4.16 ERA this season, which ranks 13th in baseball.
- Cubs pitchers have a 1.267 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jameson Taillon (0-3) will take to the mound for the Cubs and make his ninth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw 4 2/3 innings against the Cincinnati Reds, giving up four earned runs while allowing six hits.
- Taillon has not earned a quality start in eight starts this season.
- Taillon has made two starts of five or more innings in eight chances this season, and averages 3.9 frames when he pitches.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/27/2023||Reds||L 8-5||Home||Jameson Taillon||Brandon Williamson|
|5/28/2023||Reds||L 8-5||Home||Drew Smyly||Graham Ashcraft|
|5/29/2023||Rays||W 1-0||Home||Marcus Stroman||Taj Bradley|
|5/30/2023||Rays||W 2-1||Home||Kyle Hendricks||Shane McClanahan|
|5/31/2023||Rays||L 4-3||Home||Justin Steele||Zach Eflin|
|6/2/2023||Padres||-||Away||Jameson Taillon||Michael Wacha|
|6/3/2023||Padres||-||Away||Drew Smyly||Yu Darvish|
|6/4/2023||Padres||-||Away||Marcus Stroman||Ryan Weathers|
|6/5/2023||Padres||-||Away||Kyle Hendricks||Blake Snell|
|6/6/2023||Angels||-||Away||Justin Steele||Tyler Anderson|
|6/7/2023||Angels||-||Away||Jameson Taillon||Jaime Barria|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.