Tigers vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 12:08 PM EDT|Updated: May. 26, 2023 at 2:12 PM EDT
The Chicago White Sox (21-31) and Detroit Tigers (23-25) meet on Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the White Sox will send Lance Lynn (3-5) to the mound, while Joey Wentz (1-4) will get the nod for the Tigers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Tigers vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lynn - CHW (3-5, 6.28 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-4, 7.45 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joey Wentz
- Wentz gets the start for the Tigers, his 10th of the season. He is 1-4 with a 7.45 ERA and 31 strikeouts through 38 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the lefty tossed two innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing six earned runs while surrendering 10 hits.
- The 25-year-old has a 7.45 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings across nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .304 to opposing hitters.
- Wentz has not registered a quality start on the season.
- Wentz enters this game with five outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lance Lynn
- The White Sox's Lynn (3-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed four hits in six innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Sunday.
- The 36-year-old has pitched to a 6.28 ERA this season with 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3 walks per nine across 10 games.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third consecutive quality start.
- Lynn has pitched five or more innings in eight straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 36-year-old's 6.28 ERA ranks 71st, 1.465 WHIP ranks 64th, and 10.5 K/9 ranks 11th.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.