White Sox vs. Tigers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Akil Baddoo and the Detroit Tigers take the field on Thursday at Comerica Park against Lucas Giolito, who is the named starter for the Chicago White Sox. First pitch is set for 6:40 PM ET for the first game of a four-game series.
The favored White Sox have -150 moneyline odds to win against the underdog Tigers, who are listed at +125. The contest's total is listed at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Tigers Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSDET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- The White Sox have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have gone 4-1 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the White Sox and their opponents have combined to hit the over just once.
- The White Sox covered in its most recent game with a spread. The average over/under established by bookmakers in Chicago's past seven games has been 8.4, a stretch in which the White Sox and their opponents have finished under every time.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been the moneyline favorite 18 total times this season. They've gone 11-7 in those games.
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, Chicago has a 3-2 record (winning 60% of its games).
- The White Sox have a 60% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- In the 51 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Chicago, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 22 times (22-25-4).
- The White Sox have had a spread set for just one outing this season, and they covered.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.