White Sox vs. Guardians: Odds, spread, over/under - May 24
The Cleveland Guardians (21-27) and the Chicago White Sox (20-30) will square off in the series rubber match on Wednesday, May 24 at Progressive Field, with Cal Quantrill getting the nod for the Guardians and Michael Kopech toeing the rubber for the White Sox. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:10 PM ET.
The favored Guardians have -135 moneyline odds to win against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +115. Cleveland is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The total for the matchup is set at 7.5 runs.
White Sox vs. Guardians Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Probable Pitchers: Quantrill - CLE (2-2, 4.06 ERA) vs Kopech - CHW (2-4, 4.83 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Guardians Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on individual sportsbooks.
|Guardians Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-140||+120||Guardians (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-135||+115||Guardians (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-141||+120||Guardians (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-140||+120||Guardians (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Wanting to bet on the White Sox and Guardians matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the White Sox (+115), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the White Sox win, and you bet $10, you'd get $21.50 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Andrew Vaughn hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox vs. Guardians Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Guardians have won 13 out of the 27 games, or 48.1%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -135 or shorter, the Guardians have an 8-11 record (winning 42.1% of their games).
- Cleveland has a 57.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Guardians played as the moneyline favorite for four of their last 10 games, and went 2-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Cleveland and its opponents combined to go over the total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The White Sox have been victorious in eight, or 26.7%, of the 30 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, the White Sox have won three of 17 games when listed as at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents are 1-8-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
White Sox vs. Guardians Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Gavin Sheets||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+150)|
|Andrew Vaughn||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+185)|
|Andrew Benintendi||1.5 (+190)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+195)|
|Yoán Moncada||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+170)|
|Tim Anderson||1.5 (+155)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+260)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the White Sox, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+15000||23rd||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.