How to Watch the White Sox vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 7:20 AM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 12:10 PM EDT
The Cleveland Guardians and Josh Naylor will square off against the Chicago White Sox and Andrew Vaughn on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET, in the final of a three-game series at Progressive Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
|Guardians vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox rank 19th in Major League Baseball with 52 home runs.
- Fueled by 145 extra-base hits, Chicago ranks 20th in MLB with a .389 slugging percentage this season.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of .240 this season, which ranks 19th among MLB teams.
- Chicago has scored 207 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- The White Sox are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .299.
- The White Sox rank 13th with an average of 8.3 strikeouts per game.
- Chicago averages 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the majors.
- Chicago pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.91 ERA this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.399 WHIP this season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The White Sox's Michael Kopech (2-4) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander allowed one hit in eight scoreless innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Saturday.
- In nine starts this season, he's earned three quality starts.
- In nine starts, Kopech has pitched through or past the fifth inning seven times. He has a season average of 5.6 frames per outing.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Royals||W 2-0||Home||Michael Kopech||Zack Greinke|
|5/20/2023||Royals||W 5-1||Home||Lucas Giolito||Jordan Lyles|
|5/21/2023||Royals||W 5-2||Home||Lance Lynn||Carlos Hernandez|
|5/22/2023||Guardians||L 3-0||Away||Jimmy Lambert||Hunter Gaddis|
|5/23/2023||Guardians||W 4-2||Away||Dylan Cease||Logan Allen|
|5/24/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Michael Kopech||Cal Quantrill|
|5/25/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lucas Giolito||Alex Faedo|
|5/26/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Lance Lynn||Joey Wentz|
|5/27/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Jimmy Lambert||Michael Lorenzen|
|5/28/2023||Tigers||-||Away||Dylan Cease||Eduardo Rodríguez|
|5/29/2023||Angels||-||Home||Michael Kopech||Jaime Barria|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.