White Sox vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Wednesday's game that pits the Cleveland Guardians (21-27) versus the Chicago White Sox (20-30) at Progressive Field has a good chance to be a tight matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Guardians. First pitch is at 1:10 PM ET on May 24.
The Guardians will give the ball to Cal Quantrill (2-2, 4.06 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Michael Kopech (2-4, 4.83 ERA).
White Sox vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Guardians 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Performance Insights
- The White Sox have played as the underdog in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under just once.
- The White Sox's previous 10 matchups have not had a spread posted by sportsbooks.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 30 games this year and have walked away with the win eight times (26.7%) in those games.
- This year, Chicago has won three of 17 games when listed as at least +115 or worse on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 46.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Averaging 4.1 runs per game (207 total), Chicago is the 20th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The White Sox have the 26th-ranked ERA (4.91) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Schedule
|May 19||Royals||W 2-0||Michael Kopech vs Zack Greinke|
|May 20||Royals||W 5-1||Lucas Giolito vs Jordan Lyles|
|May 21||Royals||W 5-2||Lance Lynn vs Carlos Hernandez|
|May 22||@ Guardians||L 3-0||Jimmy Lambert vs Hunter Gaddis|
|May 23||@ Guardians||W 4-2||Dylan Cease vs Logan Allen|
|May 24||@ Guardians||-||Michael Kopech vs Cal Quantrill|
|May 25||@ Tigers||-||Lucas Giolito vs Alex Faedo|
|May 26||@ Tigers||-||Lance Lynn vs Joey Wentz|
|May 27||@ Tigers||-||Jimmy Lambert vs Michael Lorenzen|
|May 28||@ Tigers||-||Dylan Cease vs Eduardo Rodríguez|
|May 29||Angels||-||Michael Kopech vs Jaime Barria|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.