Cubs vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:41 PM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:41 PM EDT
Wednesday's game between the Chicago Cubs (21-26) and the New York Mets (25-24) at Wrigley Field is expected to be a tight matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-4, with the Cubs securing the victory. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET on May 24.
The probable starters are Marcus Stroman (3-4) for the Cubs and Kodai Senga (4-2) for the Mets.
Cubs vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cubs vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Cubs 5, Mets 4.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 7 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Mets Player Props|
|Cubs vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Mets|
|Cubs vs Mets Odds|
Cubs Performance Insights
- The Cubs have been the favorite once in the past 10 games and won that contest.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over nine times in its last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs have entered the game as favorites 22 times this season and won 11, or 50%, of those games.
- Chicago has entered 22 games this season favored by -115 or more and is 11-11 in those contests.
- The Cubs have a 53.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Chicago has scored 227 runs (4.8 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a 4.04 team ERA that ranks 13th across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 17||@ Astros||L 7-6||Drew Smyly vs J.P. France|
|May 19||@ Phillies||W 10-1||Marcus Stroman vs Ranger Suárez|
|May 20||@ Phillies||L 12-3||Jameson Taillon vs Aaron Nola|
|May 21||@ Phillies||L 2-1||Justin Steele vs Taijuan Walker|
|May 23||Mets||W 7-2||Drew Smyly vs Tylor Megill|
|May 24||Mets||-||Marcus Stroman vs Kodai Senga|
|May 25||Mets||-||Jameson Taillon vs Carlos Carrasco|
|May 26||Reds||-||Justin Steele vs Hunter Greene|
|May 27||Reds||-||Justin Steele vs Brandon Williamson|
|May 28||Reds||-||Drew Smyly vs Graham Ashcraft|
|May 29||Rays||-||Marcus Stroman vs Shane McClanahan|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.