Tigers vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
The Detroit Tigers (21-24) and the Kansas City Royals (14-35) will match up on Tuesday, May 23 at Kauffman Stadium, with Eduardo Rodriguez starting for the Tigers and Mike Mayers taking the hill for the Royals. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:40 PM ET.
The Tigers are favored in this one, at -150, while the underdog Royals have +125 odds to win. A 9-run over/under is set for this game.
Tigers vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Rodriguez - DET (4-3, 2.06 ERA) vs Mayers - KC (0-0, 3.37 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-149||+130||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're looking to bet on the Tigers and Royals matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick primer. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Tigers (-150) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $16.67 back in your pocket.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Javier Báez hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Royals|
Tigers vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have split the two games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Tigers have played as moneyline favorites of -150 or shorter in only one game this season, which they lost.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60% chance of a victory for Detroit.
- Over the last 10 games, the Tigers were listed as the moneyline favorite by oddsmakers just two times, and they split those games.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Detroit combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total five times.
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 44 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (29.5%) in those games.
- This season, the Royals have come away with a win seven times in 31 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- In nine games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Royals have a record of 2-7.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have failed to hit the over seven times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.