Andrew Benintendi Player Prop Bets: White Sox vs. Guardians - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:28 PM EDT
The Chicago White Sox, including Andrew Benintendi (.343 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Logan Allen and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Tuesday at 6:10 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit performance (1-for-4) against the Guardians.
Andrew Benintendi Game Info & Props vs. the Guardians
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Guardians Starter: Logan Allen
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -278)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +800)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +175)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +135)
Looking to place a prop bet on Andrew Benintendi? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Guardians Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Guardians Player Props|
|White Sox vs Guardians Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Guardians|
|White Sox vs Guardians Odds|
|White Sox vs Guardians Prediction|
Andrew Benintendi At The Plate
- Benintendi has an OPS of .693, fueled by an OBP of .339 to go with a slugging percentage of .355. All three of those stats lead Chicago hitters this season.
- Among the qualifying hitters, he ranks 46th in batting average, while his on-base percentage ranks 73rd and he is 140th in slugging.
- Benintendi will look to extend his nine-game hitting streak. He's batting .294 in his last games.
- Benintendi has picked up a hit in 81.8% of his 44 games this year, with at least two hits in 27.3% of those games.
- In 44 games played this year, he has not hit a long ball.
- In 10 games this year (22.7%), Benintendi has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 19 of 44 games this year, he has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Andrew Benintendi Home/Away Batting Splits
|18 (85.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||18 (78.3%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/2+ Hits||6 (26.1%)|
|9 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||10 (43.5%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|6 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (17.4%)|
Guardians Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Guardians has a collective 7.6 K/9, the second-worst in MLB.
- The Guardians have the eighth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.85).
- Guardians pitchers combine to allow 49 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in the league.
- The Guardians are sending Allen (1-1) to the mound for his sixth start of the season. He is 1-1 with a 3.04 ERA and 29 strikeouts in 26 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Thursday against the Chicago White Sox, when the left-hander tossed 5 2/3 innings, surrendering one earned run while allowing seven hits.
- The 24-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.04, with 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in five games this season. Opponents are hitting .282 against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.