White Sox vs. Guardians Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 22
Monday's game features the Cleveland Guardians (20-26) and the Chicago White Sox (19-29) matching up at Progressive Field in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 6-4 victory for the Guardians according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 6:10 PM ET on May 22.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Guardians will send Hunter Gaddis to the mound, while Jimmy Lambert (2-1) will answer the bell for the White Sox.
White Sox vs. Guardians Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, May 22, 2023 at 6:10 PM ET
- Where: Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio
- How to Watch on TV: BSGL
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
White Sox vs. Guardians Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Guardians 6, White Sox 5.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Guardians
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Guardians vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs White Sox Player Props|
|Guardians vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Guardians vs White Sox|
|Guardians vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Performance Insights
- In three games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 1-2.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under just once.
- The White Sox's previous 10 matchups have not had a runline set by sportsbooks.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 28 games this year and have walked away with the win seven times (25%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win five times in 24 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 50% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Chicago scores the 16th-most runs in baseball (203 total, 4.2 per game).
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.00 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
White Sox Schedule
|May 17||Guardians||W 7-2||Mike Clevinger vs Peyton Battenfield|
|May 18||Guardians||L 3-1||Dylan Cease vs Logan Allen|
|May 19||Royals||W 2-0||Michael Kopech vs Zack Greinke|
|May 20||Royals||W 5-1||Lucas Giolito vs Jordan Lyles|
|May 21||Royals||W 5-2||Lance Lynn vs Carlos Hernandez|
|May 22||@ Guardians||-||Jimmy Lambert vs Hunter Gaddis|
|May 23||@ Guardians||-||Dylan Cease vs Logan Allen|
|May 24||@ Guardians||-||Michael Kopech vs Cal Quantrill|
|May 25||@ Tigers||-||Lucas Giolito vs Alex Faedo|
|May 26||@ Tigers||-||Lance Lynn vs Joey Wentz|
|May 27||@ Tigers||-||Mike Clevinger vs Michael Lorenzen|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.