Tigers vs. Royals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 22
The Kansas City Royals (14-34) and Detroit Tigers (20-24) both enter Monday's contest on losing streaks. The Royals have dropped three straight, the Tigers two in a row.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Royals will send Brady Singer (3-4) to the mound, while Michael Lorenzen (2-2) will get the nod for the Tigers.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Tigers vs. Royals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Singer - KC (3-4, 7.09 ERA) vs Lorenzen - DET (2-2, 3.44 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Lorenzen
- Lorenzen gets the start for the Tigers, his seventh of the season. He is 2-2 with a 3.44 ERA and 26 strikeouts in 34 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Tuesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, the righty tossed six scoreless innings while surrendering five hits.
- The 31-year-old has a 3.44 ERA and 6.9 strikeouts per nine innings during six games this season, while allowing a batting average of .250 to his opponents.
- Lorenzen is looking to earn his fourth straight quality start in this outing.
- Lorenzen is looking for his sixth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 innings per start.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Brady Singer
- Singer (3-4) will take to the mound for the Royals and make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Wednesday, when he threw six innings against the San Diego Padres, giving up two earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- The 26-year-old has pitched to a 7.09 ERA this season with 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3.2 walks per nine across nine games.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Singer will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.