White Sox vs. Royals: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
As they try to secure the series sweep, Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox (18-29) will square off with the Kansas City Royals (14-33) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Sunday, May 21. First pitch is set for 2:10 PM ET.
Bookmakers list the White Sox as -175 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Royals +145 moneyline odds. The over/under for the contest is set at 9 runs.
White Sox vs. Royals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Lance Lynn - CHW (2-5, 6.66 ERA) vs Carlos Hernandez - KC (0-1, 4.09 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Royals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Royals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-180||+155||-||9||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-179||+150||-||9||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-190||+160||White Sox (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the White Sox versus Royals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the White Sox (-175) in this matchup, means that you think the White Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $15.71 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Andrew Vaughn get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Royals Player Props|
|White Sox vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Royals|
|White Sox vs Royals Prediction|
White Sox vs. Royals Betting Trends and Insights
- The White Sox have won 10, or 58.8%, of the 17 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The White Sox have played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The White Sox have a 4-2 record from the six games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Chicago combined with its opponents to hit the over on the total two times.
- The Royals have been chosen as underdogs in 43 games this year and have walked away with the win 13 times (30.2%) in those games.
- This year, the Royals have won four of 19 games when listed as at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Royals have played as underdogs in nine of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Kansas City and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+20000||24th||3rd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.