Iga Swiatek 2023 French Open Odds
A match in the French Open round of 64 is on tap for Iga Swiatek, and she will be meeting Claire Liu. Swiatek has the best odds at -110 to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Swiatek at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Swiatek's Next Match
After beating Cristina Bucsa 6-4, 6-0 in the round of 128, Swiatek will play Liu in the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 at 7:45 AM ET.
Swiatek is currently listed at -5000 to win her next matchup against Liu. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Iga Swiatek Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +350
- US Open odds to win: +225
- French Open odds to win: -110
Want to bet on Swiatek? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Swiatek defeated No. 70-ranked Bucsa 6-4, 6-0 on Tuesday to advance to the .
- Swiatek is 53-11 over the past 12 months, with five tournament titles.
- On clay over the past 12 months, Swiatek has gone 17-3 and has won two titles.
- In her 64 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Swiatek has averaged 18.4 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Swiatek has played 20 matches on clay, and 18.0 games per match.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages over the past 12 months, Swiatek has won 79.1% of her games on serve, and 47.1% on return.
- Swiatek has claimed 86.5% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 46.9% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.