Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune 2023 French Open Odds
The French Open continues in Paris, France, with Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune in the round of 32 against Genaro Alberto Olivieri. Rune has the third-best odds to win (+550) at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Rune at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Rune's Next Match
After his - (in a forfeit) victory over Gael Monfils in the , Rune will face Olivieri in the round of 32 on Saturday, June 3 at 7:00 AM ET.
Rune currently has odds of -3000 to win his next matchup versus Olivieri. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Holger Vitus Nodskov Rune Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1400
- US Open odds to win: +1400
- French Open odds to win: +550
Want to bet on Rune? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Rune advanced over Monfils - (retired) on Thursday to make the .
- Rune has won three of his 27 tournaments over the past year, with an overall record of 52-23.
- Rune is 16-6 on clay over the past year, with one tournament victory.
- Through 75 matches over the past 12 months (across all court types), Rune has played 24.2 games per match. He won 53.9% of them.
- In his 22 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Rune has averaged 23.2 games.
- Rune has won 23.7% of his return games and 84.4% of his service games over the past year.
- Rune has been victorious in 81.6% of his service games on clay over the past year and 26.2% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.