How to Watch the Cubs vs. Phillies Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 8:10 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 1:11 PM EDT
Taijuan Walker starts for the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday at Citizens Bank Park against Nico Hoerner and the Chicago Cubs. First pitch is at 1:35 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Cubs vs. Phillies Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Phillies vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Phillies vs Cubs Player Props|
|Phillies vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Phillies vs Cubs Prediction|
|Phillies vs Cubs Odds|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs' 57 home runs rank 12th in Major League Baseball.
- Fueled by 139 extra-base hits, Chicago ranks eighth in MLB with a .431 slugging percentage this season.
- The Cubs rank fifth in MLB with a .265 team batting average.
- Chicago has scored 219 runs (4.9 per game) this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Cubs have an OBP of .339 this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Cubs rank 22nd in strikeouts per game (9.2) among MLB offenses.
- Chicago has an 8.6 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in the majors.
- Chicago pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.12 ERA this year, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Cubs have a combined 1.241 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- Justin Steele (6-1) will take to the mound for the Cubs and make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up five earned runs and allowed five hits in six innings pitched against the Houston Astros on Wednesday.
- He has seven quality starts in nine chances this season.
- Steele has nine starts in a row of five innings or more.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/15/2023||Astros||L 6-4||Away||Jameson Taillon||Framber Valdez|
|5/16/2023||Astros||L 7-3||Away||Justin Steele||Cristian Javier|
|5/17/2023||Astros||L 7-6||Away||Drew Smyly||J.P. France|
|5/19/2023||Phillies||W 10-1||Away||Marcus Stroman||Ranger Suárez|
|5/20/2023||Phillies||L 12-3||Away||Jameson Taillon||Aaron Nola|
|5/21/2023||Phillies||-||Away||Justin Steele||Taijuan Walker|
|5/23/2023||Mets||-||Home||Drew Smyly||Kodai Senga|
|5/24/2023||Mets||-||Home||Marcus Stroman||Tylor Megill|
|5/25/2023||Mets||-||Home||Jameson Taillon||Carlos Carrasco|
|5/26/2023||Reds||-||Home||Justin Steele||Hunter Greene|
|5/27/2023||Reds||-||Home||Justin Steele||Brandon Williamson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.