Carlos Alcaraz 2023 French Open Odds
A round of 64 match is coming up for Carlos Alcaraz in the French Open, and he will meet Taro Daniel. Alcaraz's odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros are +140, tops in the field.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Alcaraz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Alcaraz's Next Match
After his 6-0, 6-2, 7-5 victory over Flavio Cobolli in the round of 128, Alcaraz will play Daniel in the round of 64 on Wednesday, May 31 at 8:15 AM ET.
Alcaraz currently has odds of -5000 to win his next contest against Daniel. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Carlos Alcaraz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +400
- US Open odds to win: +300
- French Open odds to win: +140
Want to bet on Alcaraz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 128 on Monday, Alcaraz defeated No. 159-ranked Cobolli, 6-0, 6-2, 7-5.
- Alcaraz is 54-12 over the past year, with five tournament titles.
- Alcaraz has won three tournaments on clay over the past year, with a record of 27-5 on that surface.
- In his 66 matches over the past year, across all court types, Alcaraz has averaged 24.9 games.
- In his 32 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Alcaraz has averaged 23 games.
- Alcaraz has won 32.8% of his return games and 83.2% of his service games over the past 12 months.
- Alcaraz has been victorious in 81.9% of his service games on clay over the past 12 months and 36% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.